Stick a fork in me

skeeterbait

Reaction score
Well when the sun sets on Alabama today it will be the end of the 2008 turkey season for me. Fast start turned into a slow finish but that is turkey hunting. I have enjoyed swapping turkey hunt info with everyone and will continue to follow with great interest the rest of your seasons. Best of luck to you guys who still have hunting to do!

BrysonHesperiaResort

Reaction score
Thanks Skeeterbait, we have two more weeks of Jrs. & Archery after this weekend... then we'll be done here in CA. It's been a great season , a big thank you to everyone for making it so memorable. Good luck to you all too!
Deedy

RR1

Reaction score
Thanks Skeeterbait, season closes May 6 here. Got a nice tom early in the season but the last few weeks I have been gathering material for a book titled Silence of the Turkeys. Man, I have never seen such an extended period of silence.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Always enjoy your posts Skeeter. Leave room in your book for a chapter on jakes.

Still have a couple days here in MO and then 2 weeks in CA. Gonna be a hot 2 weeks in CA I bet. Hot as in temps near the 90s.

Advertisement

Top Bottom