Mentor Wanted Still searching, Rancho Cucamonga area.

savager

Reaction score
As mentioned earlier I'm new to this. Im looking for a Mentor or a Group that I can join for hunting. Live in Rancho Cucamonga. Willing to learn from you or the group how to hunt. Would appreciate a shout.
Thx in advance.

solus

Reaction score
says your from victorville on your profile. So what are you hunting for again? What are you using to hunt?

Cheezle56

Reaction score
Hope you dont mind the piggybacking on this post, but I'm in the same area, looking to hunt small game primarily rabbits, but any small stuff and coyotes will do. Gear will not be an issue as I either already have it, or can get it in a moments notice at Bass Pro +2 local surplus stores. As for guns, I have enough to cover anything North American without either blowing it to pieces or be grossly under powered (.22lr-.30cal,+12ga)

savager

Reaction score
Hello,

Yes i lived in Victorville but moved to Rancho and more than willing to join a group or a Mentor. Would appreciate if someone can give me the opportunity.

Thanks in advance

savager

Reaction score
says your from victorville on your profile. So what are you hunting for again? What are you using to hunt?
Not a Pro this is my first year of Hunting. Went down on 138 n i15.. Did some scoping and found deer trails.. trying to get the trophy but i know its not that easy.. Deer Hunt

thewolfman

Reaction score
Well...what do u consider a trophy buck???...and what zone are u hunting??..d11 or D14???.. u seem to be heading the rite direction... just keep scout/hunt...you ll do fine..goodluck

worldclasssniper

Reaction score
I'm not too far away, and am willing to drive. I need to add to my gun collection, but thats here nor there...

PM me and we can chat. I will be gone starting tomorrow morning through the time that I get my deer, and maybe a bear.

savager

Reaction score
Well...what do u consider a trophy buck???...and what zone are u hunting??..d11 or D14???.. u seem to be heading the rite direction... just keep scout/hunt...you ll do fine..goodluck
I have been researching and reading a lot and pros like you are giving great advises and keeps up the spirit.. havent seen or considered a trophy buck yet.. D11 is the zone..thanks for the reply

savager

Reaction score
I'm not too far away, and am willing to drive. I need to add to my gun collection, but thats here nor there...

PM me and we can chat. I will be gone starting tomorrow morning through the time that I get my deer, and maybe a bear.
Thx.. Im in D11 and and did scout for the first time and found some good trails but, need a lot of work.. if u plan to visit out here 138 n i15 N let me know..Goodluck w ur hunt. b safe

savager

Reaction score
Hope you dont mind the piggybacking on this post, but I'm in the same area, looking to hunt small game primarily rabbits, but any small stuff and coyotes will do. Gear will not be an issue as I either already have it, or can get it in a moments notice at Bass Pro +2 local surplus stores. As for guns, I have enough to cover anything North American without either blowing it to pieces or be grossly under powered (.22lr-.30cal,+12ga)
If ur in the same area we can do that.. let me know.. how abt deer hunt?

Top Bottom