Stock for Savage 110c series J

wyokid

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced a stock on this gun. I have found several websites that sell
stock for a savage, but some say will not work for series j. This is an early 70ish
gun in 270 that will drive tacks. The stock is broken between the clip button and
the bolt cut out. I would even be interested in a factory stock if anyone knows of
one for sale.
Thank You Larry

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
I found a few on ebay, but I'm wondering if you could convert to a top loading 110-2.
There's wooden and synthetic out there floating around.

Dave in LB

Reaction score
I'm assuming you've lookd at Boyd's gunstocks and Corelite stocks? If not boyds can be found at boydboys.com and they are fabulous laminate stocks. the corelites I've found at midwayusa.com and they seem to be a well made stock.

JKitterman

Reaction score
I am unsure if you are talking about a detachable magazine model or not but I went over to Sharp Shooter Supply's website and it appears there are several bolt spacings on a short action. I was looking at there tech updates tab on the left. I am guessing you need to measure your bolt spacing and call around to verify if the replacements will fit. Sharp Shooter Supply specializes in Savages.

Top Bottom