shufigo

Reaction score
Posted a cash reward at the local general store for return of my cam. Went out to the club house the next week and found it just under the porch (out of the rain). My guess is that some kid's Dad saw the picture, matched it up with what his kid brought home, and had a little "attitude adjustment session". Whatever -- bottom line is it's cleaned up and back out waiting for Bambi to pose. Sometimes you do get lucky!!

bat

Reaction score
congratulations shufigo, proud to hear you got it back.  That was smart of you to post a reward and bring attention to it being stolen.  :shades-smoke:

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
WOW....We don't get to hear of that to often! That's great you got it back shufigo! Kinda like a long lost friend that you haven't seen for awhile suddenly showing up on your doorstep :)

Hope the kid got his butt whipped for stealing!!(if it was a kid, kinda sounds like it was)

deerdad

Reaction score
Either a kids parent or a guilty concience. Take it either
way. You are one lucky son of a gun. :)

Greg

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
shufligo, glad to hear the good news. I just put one of mine on public land tonight and hope if it is ever missing I get the same results. Hope the person responsible turns out to end up a decent person and understands where he went wrong. Thanks for posting this. MC.

StringShooter

Reaction score
I guess that is it too much to ask if there was any film inside with incriminating photos?

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I can't believe it,  great news,  must be a small town!

Tinhorn

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
its probally too dang hard to work he gave up and returned the broke thing..lol....weeeeeeeee  oh wait.  .he used it for a copy to make his own..yeah yeah thats it....

MBullism

Reaction score
Way koool, shufigo. congrats!  And to sweeten the deal you got to keep the cash in your pocket-

Note to self:  Make sure to have at least one pic of each setup.  If shufigo didn't have a pic to post this miracle may not have happened...

thehairlessone

Reaction score
was the film still in it by any chance? I wonder what secrets it might have held.

rick

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Count your lucky stars on that one.  Great idea on the reward.

I believe where I live posting something like that would be like asking about a diamond ring in a border town.

jayber

Reaction score
That IS a shocker you got it back, but great outcome for you shufigo!  You would think that if a kid came home with one (stole it), he'd keep it hidden.  Or maybe the kid's conscience did get to him.

Archilochus

Reaction score
I can see it....

KID: Mom... please can I have 5 bucks for a roll of film....

MOM: Film??... you don't even own a camera!

BUSTED!!  Good to hear you got it back.

Top Bottom