Stolen truck & boat alert. 2012 Ford F 250 diesel, white 25 ft Osprey boat IO unit with a black outdrive

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Posted over on The Fuge, keep your eyes open. Please crosspost to any forums in CA.

Be on the look out...and asking for a little help via the internet world..

Posting this for my buddy aka Captain G, we fished yesterday and he parking his truck and boat in front of his house last night after getting home. Was going to clean it up and put back in storage today..

It was stolen from the middle of modesto between 6:30 am and 9 am this morning.

I will post plate numbers and photos when I get them..just wanted to get the word out there as soon as possible

Here is scoop, this rig is a eye catcher and easy to spot. It is a big rig !!! It was loaded with fishing gear.

2012 Ford F 250 diesel no shell, black/dark gray in color, Top of the line real sweet rig!!
Mid 2000's 25 ft Osprey boat, IO unit with a black outdrive, white in color, no kicker motor or strips or decals... all white, real clean..... It has a large bait tank and a white plastic drum on the rear swim deck..

We realize finding the thing in one peice is a slim chance but we ask for everyone to be on the look out.. Please...

Some of the gear in the boat which if it is stripped may hit the internet or flea markets and you can call me 24/7 @ 209 327 5435 if you see anything that might fit this thief snap a photo and email it to me at mseaters@comcast.net.... maybe they will leave a paper trail in selling small stuff which will lead to the recovery and hopefully jail... lets catch these *******..!!!

So of the gear on board..

Loomis rods and shimano reels, okuma rods and shimano reels, black tear drop net, gold handled gaff, loads of salmon gear and other fishing gear, black boat fenders and ropes, Raymarine electronices and radar.. grudens, boots life vest ect ect..

Thanks for the eyes out there guys, lets catch these POS, a guy works all his life to have nice things and in 5 minutes it's all gone.. just makes me sick !!!

EDIT.. also scotty downriggers with yellow spectra..

dustin ray

Reaction score
I hate thieves i hope they catch the pricks ( thieves should be shot on site)

mtnsammy

Reaction score
FYI if you put your drivers license number on the important things you own and more important the little things next to your important stuff it is easier to jail the bastards that take what they want. Any cop worth reporting to will enter the applied serial number (Your DL) along with each item. A real pain but I sent many a parolee back to the pokee for a $2 socket or trinket taken off the dresser. It is the small things that get over looked. Bet you can't even remember what was in the boat besides the fishing stuff.

Make it harder for them to have a free life, make it easier for the cop that takes the paper.

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Dumb enough to steal a nickel, smart enough to steal a truck. Hang em high!

Top Bottom