Strutting tom in the snow

Witty

Reaction score
Hi,

I know this has been asked a thousand times (and probably by me on occasion), but can you detail what your cams got goin' on... what camera (maybe the settings even), what control board... tips, tricks, image-editing software? I mean, the quality of your pictures is always top-notch, it's driving me crazy. Mine aren't horrible, but they aren't nearly as nice as those.

My P32's are lame in my opinion. My D380 (stolen) took better pictures.

-Witty

Minnesota bear

Reaction score
My settings are either on Program with the standard recomended or some I put on auto. I have started using forced flash on all my cams and my daytiime pics have really improved. I do use Picasa2 for eiditing my pics mostly I will crop a pic Hit the auto contrast in the basic fix then go to tuning and maybe move the color temp to the right a little adjust the shadow,sometime give the a little highlight and adjust
the fill light if its to dark . I will just work it to get the best color and light and sharpness. Most important is try to keep the animal close to the camera 3 to 6 feet . I use bait when not hunting and mineral for deer in the summer and scrapes in the fall.I do use SSS boards but all the boards out there will work well.

Witty

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks MB. Your images certainly keep us all shooting for higher standards.

-Witty

Top Bottom