sugestions on witch case to use

VABEARHUNTER

Reaction score
this is my first homebrew and im confused with all the case choices out here.give me some good sugestions,im using haymackers new board an olympus 360 and i want enough room to later add a slave flash if i wish

timberman

Reaction score
The case I like best is the Seahorse SE 120, got mine from Brian at Smith Enterprises. I have the same setup except without the slave, but think it would fit in one of those.

bat

Reaction score
You can fit a D type camera with the pix board and the slave flash in a SE120 "if" you use AA batteries for the external power supplies. It will be a really tight fit though. I would go with the Pelican 1150 especially if you were going to need the D or C external batteries for it. No way can you get those batteries into the SE120 or at least I can't!
bat

thehunter

Reaction score
With the new advances in the slave flash set up design. You might be able to build one slave flash and have it in a different case and set it up as a remote flash. See some of the posts from one or two weeks ago.

I use the SE 120 case for my units. Very strong case. It will run you about $14.50 to $15.25 per case plus shipping for orders under 5 cases

My next slave will be a remote unit in a seperate case.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom