jayber

Reaction score

Tinhorn

Reaction score
You're flash lit up the woods tho ! ! !  no tunnel affect there.......

Tinhorn

woodseye

Reaction score
Great Pics jayber! That one buck almost got past ya. Good pic quality , Those deer move good in the daylite considering its after season. You must be in a real crossing or funnel Huh? No what you mean about it being forever till spring :-(

woods

jayber

Reaction score
Thanks!  And I had a few pics where their heads were out of frame.  I even narrowed the sensor lens by partially covering it with tape and checked it in both directions.

ToddP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah,  the snow pics are perrrr-ty.  Now that last one......

ToddP

StringShooter

Reaction score
Nice pictures. The snow adds so much to the photo and really brings out the color of the deer.

jayber

Reaction score
I've noticed that too.......all the colors look much better with snow.  Maybe I need to put a white backdrop as my background in the future when I get them to pose!  HeHe

bat

Reaction score
Nice pictures Jayber, looks like the bedding area might be over ---------------->there.

gizz

Reaction score
I have to agree with everyone else - Very Nice Pictures!
Are those cat's eyes on the tree to the left? Just curious. I set up a cam once and discovered someone else's cat's eyes from the camera flash in my pictures.

jayber

Reaction score
Good eyes Gizz!  Those are actually my trail markers.  I was coming in from rear left of the pictures and then crossing a creek there....so it was a reference point.

And Bat,
You're right.......they like it over there.  The neighbor's property line isn't too far away and he doesn't hunt anymore.  He lets a couple of bow hunters in there, but not much pressure.  They still get out and about though which is a good thing!!

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
The entire photo album is great jayber.  I agree, the snow pics are extra nice.  Keep 'em commin bud.

Fubar

Reaction score
jayber Nice pics! Way to go. Some of them look like they would make great Christmas cards.         Fubar

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Jayber >> Great pics. You still got the came out? It would be neat to see one of those bucks come buy with one antler missing.

Did you catch that scroundrel tresspasser in the last pic?

jayber

Reaction score
Arrowhead,
Replaced the batteries and film, relocated the camera and chained it.......so yep, it's still out!  The guy wasn't actually a trespasser.....he had permission to hunt coyotes in there....but I know where he lives too in case I need to go looking for a missing cam!!  LOL

Top Bottom