Swap Owl PF (dates) for a good homebrew??

shufigo

Reaction score
I've got new Owl PFs (time date model), still in the blister pack.  I've got no skills or time!  Is there an EXPERIENCED homebrewer out there who would be interested in me shipping them NEW OWLs in return for a complete, ready to use, tested homebrew?  Exact numbers for shipping, how much "boot" over/under $$ to complete the deal, to be done by email. I was ready to make a major project out of this, but got one on ebay, so I have more OWLs than I have need for. Give me a yell if you're interested.  Shuf.

swampfox

Reaction score
you want to give an owl away if someone will build you a cam? are you gonna pay for the parts or the cam is part of the costs?i might be willing to do it! if your willing to pay for the parts i'll front the labor for the owls. email me !

(Edited by swampfox at 3:03 pm on Mar. 6, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
shufigo,

Email me we will work something out.

:smiley-thumbs-up:

shufigo

Reaction score
hairless - I'm evidently not getting out on my message board. Post me your email address and I'll write direct. Shuf

shufigo

Reaction score
Swampfox - I'm not getting thru to you on my message board. Please post me your email and I'll write direct. Shuf.

JoelM

Reaction score
would you be interested in selling a few camera's out right? I don't feel comfortable enough with building one for someone else yet.

shufigo

Reaction score
Joel-
Let me get a feel for "how deep the well is" first.  The Target store here says they can reorder, no limit, but until I see the units come in, I'll be using the few I have for "swap to build".  Any extras, I'll take care of you. Shuf.

Stever

Reaction score
shufigo, which part of the home brew are you uncomfortable with?
You know building your own is the most rewarding part of this. If it is the camera or the wiring I am sure we can walk you through or do that part for you.
I love to hear the success of the new. Reminds me of the days before I learnt how to solder, yep right here in Nov. when I built my first.

shufigo

Reaction score
Stever,
I'm not really comfortable with any part of it.  It's just that I've got a really good feel for what my learning curve is when I tackle anything more complicated than a two position light switch.  Yes, I could do it, but I'd rather spend my time out scouting, refilling the cameras and waiting for the pics.  I've been fortunate enuf to find (I hope) a dependable source of Owls, so I'm trying to make myself happy at the same time I can spread the goodies around.  Win - win for everyone.  After I retire and no longer have to keep this desk and chair nailed to the floor for many hours a day, I'll take you up on the walkthrough. Then I'll live up to my handle and do nothing but (Shufigo) SHoot, HUnt, FIsh and GOlf!!!

shufigo

Reaction score
Correction -- First sentence should read "UNcomfortable" with any part of it........

Top Bottom