Swollen Necks

marmot

Reaction score
Mine is starting to swell. Is anyone else having this problem?

Chairman

Reaction score
It's getting there...slowly.  Speaking of "swollen", isn't this the time of year when our wallets become thinner?   LOL  Yep ~ I'm goin' shopping.....

GIVEMTHEBLADE

Reaction score
Yes sir,

My neck is enlarged!!!!!  Speeking of wallets anyone been to the new cabelas, Kansas???  It's nice durring the week!!!  Weekend it's to busy!!!

jayber

Reaction score
And the closer it gets, the less sleep or work I'm getting done 'cause I keep thinking about bucks, bucks, and more bucks...

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
Going to check out 2 private parcels of land i got permission for,ill put out cams this weekend,ive been told there is a monster out there that they have been trying to kill for the last 3 years with no luck...... But i have cams,and im the only bow hunter

Hideandwatch

Reaction score
Neck swollen? I think my head is getting swollen, this waiting is giving me a brain tumor! Had surgery on the 15th of August, had my guts laid open as if I were being field dressed, and I have too much time on my hands. I rifle through cabelas catalog, check their online site over and over. I look on this site several times a day for updated posts. I can't shoot the bow yet, Doc said yesterday that I can try it on the 16th, but be careful. I end up going to walmart, and drooling over the hunting gear that they have. Thinking I need this or that, contemplating buying another stand. Probably the only thing I may need is different camos, and that depends on what the weather is like during bow season here. See, all I have in camo gear now is the sunny, hot, california wear. I even have gone as far as, copying the design of the bow rack in cabelas fall 2002 master catalog and building it. It now hangs on the wall wrenching with stain smell, and I wont hang the bow on it worried about the bow sucking up the odor. It's a hard life, being a hunter.

Chairman

Reaction score
I'm with ya', Marmot!

I'm going to the new Cabela's,tomorrow... My Dad gave me a gift card from Cabela's, for my birthday. He also gave me a reason to make the trip! LOL

Hideandwatch

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Chairman, nice gift too!~I've been in rut all my life!

Chairman

Reaction score
Hey, H&W...

I had to go to KC, last Tuesday. My brother had knee surgery... After I got back home, my shoulder started throbbing.

SO ~ I never made it back to KC, last Friday. I ended up going to Cabela's website, to go shopping with the gift card.
It ain't exactly how I wanted to shop, but I had to give the shoulder a rest. Kinda makes me wonder if going hunting this Friday (for the 1st time) is too soon... I want to go hunting so bad ~ but not at the expense of re-injuring my shoulder.
Being responsible is such a pain....

Thanks for the b-day wishes...

Hideandwatch

Reaction score
It may not be a bad idea to give the shoulder a bit more rest. Heck the deer activity right now kinda sucks anyway. They are just not moving in the am or pm over around here. Just moving in the dark, let the moon do it's thing, and then maybe the shoulder will cool off a bit more

marmot

Reaction score
Hey Chairman, did you ever think about using one of those draw-loc things? It would beat the heck out of not hunting at all.

Chairman

Reaction score
Hey, Marmot...

I've been looking at those! Someday, I'd like to try a vertical bow...but my budget says "No", for now.

My brother is coming down from KC, this weekend. He's gonna assist me in any way he can. Looks like I'll be hunting on Sunday! Eeee-Haww

My neighbor told me there's been 2 bucks hanging out by my blind... Oh Yeah!

Aren't you heading for Missouri soon?

Top Bottom