T-Shirt Design

Majority rules... Pick the design you like mo(i)st...

• Design #1 (Cross w/ West Coast Hunters)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Design #1 (w/ attending members names)

• Design #2 (Dove w/ bullet holes)

• Design #2 (w/ attending members names)

• Design #3 (Got Dove)

• Design #3 (w/ attending members names)

• None of the above... redo another

• Total voters

Bulldog

#3 would look good on camo shirts/t-top... (I am waiting for a call back to see if I can get camo shirts).

Bulldog

OK since some smart arse voted "redo"

How about this one... "Got Pink?" in front / "Party @ The Pink 2005 Dove Shoot w/ all the attendess" in back.

ESSposse

Banned
Sureshot........ dude........... you have to VOTE!!
Cklick on the poll above for the one you want.........

Afterwards...... I'll send your warden home........

tinner

ok, ok, let me first say this. if i was in hell and someone handed me a glass of ice water i would say it wasnt big enough. that said, i really really like choice #1 w/names. but that got dove? is just tooooooooo cooooooool. can you make both? i would buy 2 each.

ESSposse

Banned
35.42.... includes tax!!!!!!!

I think he maybe asking 12.00..... lil more for the XXXXXXXXXL.....

He'll chime in here shortly with the cost.........

I know I ask some dump questions but, when you say attending member’s name, are you taking about JHO handle or real names?? I vote for JHO handles. And if that is what it is then I missed voted, and I still want one Tank top and one shirt XL

Bulldog

If "w/ names" gets voted... it will be the AVITAR names.

Funny thing is if you were to tell me your real name I wouldn't know you. Gotstha be the avitar!!!

Cost: $12 M-XL / $15 2XL-3XL... I can do 4XL or T-Tops but that has to be pre-ordered (I will not have extras). Pay me when you get the shirts (@ the Pink).

If we go with design 1 or 2 it will be done on white Hanes Beefy-T 100% cotton.

I did find camo but only in T's.

"Got Ducks?" on camo shirts would be better and I will have them for SoCal Waterfowl Daze.

MapMan

I like the 1st design except the lettering style/font for "Party at the Pink". The letter "P" is kind of weird. Almost looks like a letter "B". Can you possibly find a similar "Gothic" type font that has a more realistic letter "P" ?

I am not being critaical of your work, just saying what I observed. I would be interested in a XL TEE, and I'll check with my hunt buddies and see if the want one as well. Oh, I like the idea of our name/handle on back.

How about something small up front like the JHO logo if its ok with the boss man Jesse? Or something else?

Appreciate your efforts on this

tinner

Originally posted by Arise_Kill_Eat_Acts10:13@Aug 11 2005, 08:45 PM
Bull-

You’re going way out of your way here. Just do your thing

By the way, I like them all.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

DITTO. git er dun and see yall there.

Top Bottom