Tag but no license

TonyS

Reaction score
Anybody else have this problem with DFG? They demand the money for a license on the application for a tag. Then, excited I open the envelope and my muzzle-loader tag is in there. But no license.

Two days until rabbit season and no license.

Unbelievable!

fordtrophytruck

Reaction score
I called DFG up and the licences should be here this week or next week at the latest. :confused-yellow:

gundogs

Reaction score
You can avoid ths by going to the regional office and purchase your license and tags, then you only need to wait for your special draw tags to come by mail.

Bryce:patiotic-wavin-flag

goindeep

Banned
Reaction score
You can usually buy your license at any store, that sells them, well before the tag application deadline.

BigDog

Reaction score
You can also solve the problem by buying a lifetime license. Then you get you license and first tag in the mail without doing anything.

DAWG

Reaction score
This year they decided to hold the mail in form's licenses till later, with no announcement. Not good if you need to go hunting before it comes or want to catch a second deer tag before it sells out. Oh well, I'll buy it at the sporting goods store next year, a DFG office is too far away.

rsolo

Reaction score
I faxed in my lifetime license app and first deer tag app(i didn't by the big game lifetime pack yet) on the last day before big game deadline. Talked to the nice old lady doing the apps and she made sure I got in for the big game draw. She was easy to get a hold of and very helpful (left her a voicemail the day before and she called me the next morning). Got my lifetime license in the mail a few days later. Worked out pretty well.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom