Taken the plunge... Buy Once, Cry Once...

TheGDog

Just pulled the trigger on these... Kifaru Hunting Frame and EMR II pack. No more worrying about having room for everything!
Looking forward to getting the load more properly off my tailbone.

socalkid

Nice choice. I agree with the buy once cry once mentality, especially when it comes to packs and optics.

Last season I wanted to upgrade my pack and had it narrowed down to Kifaru, Exo Mountain, and the Outdoorsman's Optics Hunter.

TheGDog

NO MORE BELLY BURN!!!
Gawd I hope not! That was harsh that first time.

Mostly I just wanted a pack with more room so I could bring Tent and all that other junk, and still have plenty of room to pack out whatever the heck it is I get lucky enough to make a shot on. What sold me was a user review where the guy said he packed out a Black Bear by himself with it. As that's what I hope to do someday.

signguy

Ran the same pack on the duplex frame for 2 years and just switched to the nomad/camp bag and hunter frame. Real easy to take a lot of gear in the EMR 2 especially with a guide life. It's a great setup for longer back country trips. Congrats on a great pack!

TheGDog

I had been considering the Nomad. But it seemed like I'd get to around the same cost anyway by the time I tack-on a Camp Bag and the Cargo Panel, etc.

Top Bottom