Tapatalk app not working for JHO?

AllDayBD

I am getting the error and when trying to manually log in it still doesn't let me sign in either. It works accessing it via the web on my phone, but Tapatalk stopped working a week or two ago.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I have done some research to figure out what's going on but no luck, uninstalled app reinstalled app and nothing works, can't log in can't get a server connection. So who's end has the problem with the tapatalk app, is it tapatalk or jesses.i won't be able to post any pics anymore till it's resolved.....tra

WrstQuailHntr

I have done some research to figure out what's going on but no luck, uninstalled app reinstalled app and nothing works, can't log in can't get a server connection. So who's end has the problem with the tapatalk app, is it tapatalk or jesses.i won't be able to post any pics anymore till it's resolved.....tra
Now, this is out of hand. Living vicariously through TRA's pictures of the great state of Florida is one of the highlights of this website for me.

cjack

Tapatalk is a great way to keep connected when I'm sitting in a blind, killing time. Hope it gets resolved before the season starts. Glad to hear it's being worked on.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Wish I could use my tapatalk to post and post pics on here Jho again that would be great but I guess no one cares anymore, oh well.....tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thanks jesses it would be nice to post pics again, what no Silicon Valley hi tech engineers on jesses staff to figure it out......lol....tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Well out of curiosity I went back into the tapatalk app and now I don’t even see the jesses logo app I did search nothing came up, I don’t even think jesses is linked up to tapatalk anymore from what I can tell......tra

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
i talked to tapatalk Friday on getting this fixed. I guess they dont work weekends. They have not been much help.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

So from what I can tell jesseshunting is not part of tapatalk anymore that’s why we can’t access and post, so many stories with pics I could contribute and do my part to generate some excitement on jesses I am loosing interest day by day, the members post are not as exciting as it use to be topics are getting whacky most forums on jessses that use to be highly active have had no post for up to 2 yrs now, the bow hunting forum is almost non existent anymore because no one post up there. Bass forum went dead since I haven’t posted in months. Enough said.....tra

Revo2811

I totally agree with you TRA. It’s getting really boring here.
And tapatalk was easier to view.

Top Bottom