Tapatalk app not working for JHO?

I use Tapatalk for other hunting forums, so I don't think they are antis. It definitely makes participation in the forum much easier. Hopefully someone can fix this.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Ok, I reached out to Tapatalk Support Team this morning asking them why I can’t get JHO through their app anymore and I got a reply back from them stating word for word “ Sorry, that forum no longer uses the TAPATALK PLUG IN, That is why u can’t find it in the app”.
so Jesses the next question is why is jho no loner pluged into the tapatalk app When we were plugged in before for the last few years, or do I have to hit tapatalk support team up for that reason or answer, thanx.....tra

JustGuy

Banned
If you are waiting for him to read your post... dont hold your breath... as i understand he does not read this forum anymore.
Try to PM him directly, you might have a little luck.... or not

THE ROMAN ARCHER

And then......lol

man I am like old school brother, I still have rotory dial phones at home, I know nothing about Facebook.......lol...tra

JustGuy

Banned
And then......lol

man I am like old school brother, I still have rotory dial phones at home, I know nothing about Facebook.......lol...tra
At least you know what the TAPATAL is, i have no idea?
BTW, what is rotary phone? Dont you have to call to communicator and ask to be connected? SHT, you are so advanced compared to me, i wish i could do this

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
i reached out to tapatalk too, they kept giving me the same lame o canned answer that the plug in was broke. No shit. I asked them if they couldnt help if they knew someone who could, same canned lame o answer.

I'll try again to get it fixed.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thnx Jesse, don’t mean to give u a hard time just miss my tapatalk to post pics, so much to share but can’t.
i have some great lunker bass pics and stories to share but can’t, I built another bike this past year and showed and placed but I can’t post pics to share, all kinds of fl. Critter pics and stories but I can’t post pics, just got a new custom longbow and arrows but I can’t post pics, just got a cool escooter i pimped out but can’t post pics. Well I hope we can get back on track with tapatalk it would be nice.....tra

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Thnx Jesse, don’t mean to give u a hard time just miss my tapatalk to post pics, so much to share but can’t.
i have some great lunker bass pics and stories to share but can’t, I built another bike this past year and showed and placed but I can’t post pics to share, all kinds of fl. Critter pics and stories but I can’t post pics, just got a new custom longbow and arrows but I can’t post pics, just got a cool escooter i pimped out but can’t post pics. Well I hope we can get back on track with tapatalk it would be nice.....tra
Not sure why you can't post pics w/o TT. We're all posting pics right and left.

170px-DonAdams.jpg

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Not just about posting pics it’s the easy fast access with the app to view or to post and u can be connected with hundreds of other great apps and vice versa u can gain more members who would view jesses, so it would be nice to be connected again.........and then......tra

cjack

This is great news! I hope this helps to increase the participation here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom