Teen Survives 30 Hours In California Wilderness After His Dad Was Shot. Tahoe National Forest

Chayito702

Reaction score
This is so sad and it makes me sick. Prayers to the family and that poor boy watching dad just....So sad!!!

sportyg

Reaction score
guy should end up on death row, but this is Ca, so he will found not fit to stand trial

P304X4

Reaction score
Saw this on the news, perp needs to be locked up for life.

D8hntr

Reaction score
guy should end up on death row, but this is Ca, so he will found not fit to stand trial
He'll probably end up there but he'll die naturally while living off yours and my tax dollars!!! Maybe if they actually implied the death penalty, this wouldn't happen as much. The world has become an evil place and gets worse daily. My condolences and prayers to that boy and his family. May God give them peace over this horrible situation.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
He'll probably end up there but he'll die naturally while living off yours and my tax dollars!!! Maybe if they actually implied the death penalty, this wouldn't happen as much. The world has become an evil place and gets worse daily. My condolences and prayers to that boy and his family. May God give them peace over this horrible situation.
Or he'll be released by Newsom because we cant have prisoner getting covid. Newsom just released 8,000 more prisoners. Wouldnt wearing a mask in a cell be a good way to NOT get covid?

D8hntr

Reaction score
Or he'll be released by Newsom because we cant have prisoner getting covid. Newsom just released 8,000 more prisoners. Wouldnt wearing a mask in a cell be a good way to NOT get covid?
You'd think so!!! Plus being in a cell can't be any more quarantined than that. The things that go on in this state can't be explained other than the disease of liberalism.

judas530

Reaction score
This is why I'm leary while out in the woods and always come armed. Had an incedent with a tweaker once at a wildlife area and dont take chances anymore.
Another recent incedent, while hiking with the family we came upon some black rubber hose (the kind that illegal marijuana growers use in the mountains to get water to their crops) stretched from the river into the brush.
Needless to say the hike was aborted immedietly and we left the area quickly and quietly and called Fish and Game as soon as we were safely away. Too many poeple have been killed stumbling on illegal grows to take any chances.

Sawfish

Reaction score
You owe it to yourself and your family to be legally armed when going to out of the way places. In many areas this means having a CCW permit. Check the law, get licensed, and protect yourself. Law enforcement cannot be everywhere.

judas530

Reaction score
I tried to edit that in but couldnt find the edit button. I don't carry illegally and I wasnt advocating anyone do that. Thats a good way to become a felon. Be safe poeple.

Sawfish

Reaction score
I tried to edit that in but couldnt find the edit button. I don't carry illegally and I wasnt advocating anyone do that. Thats a good way to become a felon. Be safe poeple.
My response was a general comment and was not aimed at you, nor was it meant to imply that you were doing anything illegal. My point was (or was intended to be) that there is such a patchwork of regulations across the country, and within certain states and federal lands that everyone should make it his/her business to know and comply with the law(s) where he or she is hunting. No offense intended.

judas530

Reaction score
Non taken. I read my post and thought the same thing but had already edited for spelling so I guess I couldnt re-edit. Your advise was sound and I appreciate you pointing that out. I dont want someone taking bad advice even from myself especially if it was unintended.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I think the edit time window is 1 hr and then the edit button disappears

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I took John Doyle's AZ Non Resident CCW class last Sept in Calimesa. 2 hrs went smooth and its good info on use of deadly force. $60 for the permit and the class is $79. $15 for 2 fingerprint cards. Good for 5 years in 30 states but not CA. Good for National Parks too. Go to this link to schedule a class. https://2atrain.com/ccw-classes

Which states recognize the non-resident Arizona CCW permit?

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Top Bottom