Tejon April 13

aaron r

Reaction score
[attachment=51387:008_18A.JPG]Hope this works, just figured out how to post a picture. This is from apr. 13 with thanx to rdrrm83 for the info on the place to be

Attachments

83Yota

Reaction score
Nice hog,
Nothing like advice from a fellow hunter, nice job.

rdrrm8e

Reaction score
Hey Aaron...glad to help! Yep..Dat be da spot!

tell us more

aaron r

Reaction score
Well..........after not seeing much fridayand sat. we talked to rdrr8me and he told us where to try. We had seen his group earlier pulling one out of the area earlier so Sunday morning it was on. After waiting at the guard shack (hoping someone would show up early) we drove to spot. I stayed about 200 yrs off the road watching a few hills and trails while Tim went down and over 2 ridges. About an hour later there were 2 shots from Tim and then about 8 or so hogs a running. as they made their way towards me I got about a quater of the way down the hill and........Well I missed. Funny how much faster they run when a projectile hits the dirt right behind them. I got back to the top of the hill to find Tim standing on another ridge waiting for me.He did not miss. He had watched the piggys come from about 1 mile away, just walking and eating as they went. When they got to the top of his hill he dropped the biggest one in the lead, which proceeded to roll 10 yrds down, make a right hand turn and continue rolling another 20 yards down hill to land about 30 feet from the road.
Of all the luck, I miss and he doesn't even have to haul his uphill. Oh well, I hope to be back 5-16 to get some revenge.

Advertisement

Top Bottom