Tejon group hunts?

rusman66

Reaction score
Anyone planning or interested in a Tejon group hunt? A group of 8 is $750 per person. Expensive but a fun hunt.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does that include the lodging Russ? Which side? Can we shoot ground squirrels if we tag out? Thanks

rusman66

Reaction score
Does that include the lodging Russ? Which side? Can we shoot ground squirrels if we tag out? Thanks
I’m not sure Jeff, it’s been a while since I’ve been to Tejon. I know the 8 person group hunt used to include lodging. I don’t think they let you shoot any other critters.

rusman66

Reaction score
I’m not sure Jeff, it’s been a while since I’ve been to Tejon. I know the 8 person group hunt used to include lodging. I don’t think they let you shoot any other critters.
I was just seeing if anyone has tried to organize a group hunt lately. Or if there was any interest. I can get more details if people are interested.

CottonwoodHunting

Reaction score
I have heard great things about Tejon and I believe it is a lot of acreage. I do a smaller semi-guided group hunt (4 hunters) on much less acreage (about 2,500 acres) in Madera, CA for $550/person with lodging included. I think Tejon offers gutting and skinning and like I said I have heard great things about Tejon! I just thought I would mention my hunts because in case you have trouble getting a group that big together then hunting at my ranch might be an option.

nickman123

Reaction score
Haven't been to Tejon since 2014 and have not heard much posted here about it in last few years. Assume the giant housing development that was planned still hasn't happened? Few years ago, many people were saying hog numbers were way down due to the large number of guided hunts they were running. Any recent reports?
If hog numbers are decent, I might be interested in going with my sons. $750 is a fair deal, especially if it includes housing.

rusman66

Reaction score
Haven't been to Tejon since 2014 and have not heard much posted here about it in last few years. Assume the giant housing development that was planned still hasn't happened? Few years ago, many people were saying hog numbers were way down due to the large number of guided hunts they were running. Any recent reports?
If hog numbers are decent, I might be interested in going with my sons. $750 is a fair deal, especially if it includes housing.
no nickman123, im like you haven't been in a while. I was just thinking how much fun I had hunting that place. The numbers could be down? but I cant imagine them controlling the pig population just with hunting. I will make a phone call next week and get some info.

Top Bottom