tejon ranch vs bakersfield hunters?

beasty

Reaction score
just heard from a friend that the powers that be at the tejon ranch control the water supply to the farmers in bakersfield. this i take as fact. they have told the farmers to post no tresspassing/hunting signs on their property. those who do not get their water supply "altered" or "reduced" or get it at a higher rate. the ultimate purpose is to "guide" hunters to the tejon ranch to join thier hunting clubs. conspiricy theroy or not? anyone have any input or credible info on this?

Thonzberry

Reaction score
My cousin who has property there and from what he has told me Tejon has nothing to do with any kind of water control. The water district up there runs there own show and they call the shots.
There is a guy who has a couple of differant peices of property in Bakersfied, and on one of the properties the water district need to plow the edge of his property so they could put a water line in and the owner said no, a funny thing happend, he can't get water to his other properties now, geeee
I wonder why.

Nathan

Reaction score
That a load of horse crap. I work for a farming company in Kern County and I can tell you that Tejon does not control the water. Much of it comes in from Northern California through state and federal water projects.

Nathan

Top Bottom