Terrorists at it again

d trees

Reaction score
Do none of you fly ??

This was last month and I think you will be very upset to know that FAM and FBI let these Syrians walk after trying to build a bomb on a jet liner last month ,d

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
d trees.. This was posted a few days ago.... Probably why noone has replied.. Also, the Cali folks are just now getting to work...

Reaction score
d, I actually started to respond last night, but hit a wrong button and it wiped out what I had written.

What really pisses me off is that so much time and energy is being spent by our politicians and the media and everyone else on re-hashing the steps leading up to 911 so that someone or some group can blame another group. What a freaking waste of time!!!!!

They need to start concerning themselves with the here and now. Why worry about what we can't go back and change??? But we can impact what happens right now. This article is very disturbing to me because we try so hard to value other cultures and try to be so freakin' PC and maintain their freakin' self-esteem that we will sacrafice our own families' safety and well being in the process.

Yeah...that's right....We will bend over freaking backwards so some middle-eastern degenerate scumbag can take apart a toilet in midflight, and we'll do nothing about it because GOSH, we wouldn't want to impair his self-esteem now would we.....but hey if you and your buddies are building a bomb in the lavatory that may kill my wife and daughter...oh that's okay, they're not as important as your freaking self-esteem you piece of %$#@!

IT makes NO sense to me!!!!!!!!

Okay, I gotta stop or I will explode!!!

Good post d! More people need to demand action from their elected representatives. I am firing off a few this weekend.

d trees

Reaction score
Coondog

Thanks I wasnt sure if it was posted , I read this last night and im still p"od ,d

F350

Banned
Reaction score
D,
Actually, it was deemed a "dry run" and yes it's scary to think that these guys practice. If you read my response on the similar post "Terror in the Sky?"
You'll see that the larger threat may be railway related.

I currently do reserve work with my City's OES and have a background as a reserve in Law Enforcement (Former Life). You wouldn't believe some of the info. that filters down.

Best thing to do is be like the people in the story and stay alert and report all suspicious activity. And remember, the terrorists want us to be scared. If you are scared, don't let 'em see it.

My

Reaction score
Speck:

I hear what you are saying, and I always try to critically evaluate the info that I receive. I know Snopes discounts what this woman said and wrote about, but I listened to her talk for about an hour and a half and she seemed very credible to me. Yeah, any situation can be perceived in more than one way, but I am not that confident in the skills and overall competence of our government and federal law enforcement, that I would accept Snopes' claim that there is no validity to support the "dry run" claims. I really have to believe where there's smoke there's fire. The dry run scenario seems entirely plausible to me.

I also agree with F350...they are looking at other modes of transportation to hit as well. These guys are crafty and motivated. I would put nothing past them.

UPER

Reaction score
I was pretty skeptical when I read this yesterday, glad to see it was false. Could it happen? hell yes! should we keep are guard up? yes again. Not to far fetched, these people will go to any length to destroy us and are way of life.

Reaction score
Uper...that was my point...I don't think it is false!! This lady witnessed these events first hand, and as a syndicated writer for the Women's Wall Street Journal, shared her experiences with the public. She has spoken on many TV and Radio shows and appears to be very credible so far.

Yeah, Snopes is discounting what she says happened, but who is Snopes? Was Snopes on the plane??? This lady was!!! This story has been out long enough that if there were holes in her story, they would have come out by now.

Just my 2 cents!

ratthevol

Reaction score
I read the article, I think this lady is getting worked up over nothing. If your gonna fly then just realize that sure something bad could happen including a terrorist attack on your plane but the odds say that your still way more likely to die in a car wreck. You don't see these people screaming about the idiot teenager who just ran the stop sign and literally almost really killed you. The thing is that people on an airplane for 4 hours can tend to let their imagination run away with things. I'm sure Mrs. Oliver Stone saw some starnge things but come on, do you really want to be checked thoroghly at every single airport you land at. Please, by all means check me when I cross into a secure area, but then to recheck me at the layover airport is overkill.

You want to stop it? Real simple answer, use racial profiling. I don't give a crap if it is PC or not, you check every Arab about to get on a flight, and you won't have Arab hijackers. Last time I checked the hijackers were 90%+ Arabs. Its like illegal imigration, someone has to have to balls to stand up and say we don't give a shit what you think about it we are going to catch them, and send em packing. Its the same thing with the Arabs at the airport, Check em all and tell the libs to STFU. Then when your sitting on your 4 hour flight and 6 Arabs spread across 2 lavs are speaking in Arabic about the nasty case of the runs that they all got from eating that Crappy McDonalds food, you won't be so suspicious.

bzzboyz

Reaction score
I don't see the relevence of weather it's true or false. In reading the story I didn't get the impression that the woman was not stating any thing other than what she observed. To me it's more of an editorial than a news story. I mean if you were on that plane and observed what she observed, you would be a little upset as well, and probably word your story in the same manner she did. To me it's a story written by a woman who was upset that the airlines could have possibly put her family in harms way and in her mind didn't do enough to stop it. Who is snoops to say that this womans "OPINION" is true or false. Or to say what she did or didn't observe on that flight.

I think Snoops is overrated. We use snoops to check things we get in our e-mails, and most of the time they are correct in their true/false evaluation. But who says snoops is the end all of everything on the web? Who checks snoops? Are are we to take everything they say as gospel and not question them as well?

nugentfan

Reaction score
Scary Stuff... Tom Sullivan, the local radio talk show host, read this article on his show yesterday.

bzzboyz

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Scary Stuff...[/b]

Thats not scary. Whats scary is how much alike cduck and I really are. Take a look at our two replys cduck. And even worse we were thinking the same thing at the SAME TIME.

Now thats scary

Reaction score
Ooooh...that is trippy Bzz! Hey, great minds think alike! Or we just have some sort of Dago ESP thing going on???????

My solution, although unpopular, would be to let people carry whatever they wanted on the airplane. Screw the pressurized cabins, who needs comfort when you have safety!

ratthevol

Reaction score
The best soultion in my opinion is:

Since we are in an enclosed air enviroment when we are on an airplane, I propose that they throw a couple of Nitrious Oxide cylinders in the plane and at the first sign of trouble, just put everyone on the plane to sleep. They wouldn't even know what hit em. They would just wake up on the ground.

Reaction score
I like that idea!! The PC's can't claim that anyone's individual rights were violated or anyone was pre-selected for sleep because everyone goes night night!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom