TEST THREAD to see if can post images direct into JHO for a Thread

TheGDog

Reaction score
Was going to post about my 3rd buck ever. My first Archery buck. But first I need to test if I can upload the pic files directly into JHO because Photobucket has gotten "too big for their britches" and now wants to start charging people for hosting their images there.

The story of this hunt will be called "HEARTBREAK & REDEMPTION in D15" and posted into its own thread if this test proves successful.
WP_20170918_012.jpg

solus

Reaction score
Was going to post about my 3rd buck ever. My first Archery buck. But first I need to test if I can upload the pic files directly into JHO because Photobucket has gotten "too big for their britches" and now wants to start charging people for hosting their images there.

The story of this hunt will be called "HEARTBREAK & REDEMPTION in D15" and posted into its own thread if this test proves successful.
View attachment 90031
Nope cant see your what looks like a spike buck... i could be wrong as i can only see the one antler

TheGDog

Reaction score
YEah, he's a 2x1. All I know as I was sitting there... sore from such a huge amount of sit time without moving one inch... and then all of a sudden I see a legal fork, after feeling soo busted and disgusted for not making it happen the other day on Sunday. So I'm like "Oh, it's sooo on!"

solus

Reaction score
Lol right on. I bet itll be tender

Top Bottom