test

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Swan Lake NWR MO Deer Oct 8 2003
<embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=13991209&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Just in case you were wondering where I am, I am still here on the first rung. Not sure how much longer I am going to be here, but best I can tell it is going to be a while before I learn the secret handshake. How do I learn it? Why am I waiting so long? Is there more than one hand involved in this greeting? You know it is getting lonely on this first rung. Why did I stop on the first one? I think I would have made it to the second or third by now. What does this say about me? I know what I would say about someone that spent this much time on the first rung... LAZY, SLACKER, or perhaps dead. I don't think that I fall under any of these catagories and thought I would take this brief moment to share with the group how I was feeling. Well thank you to all and no one will probably read this anyway as I have replied under a test post. Let's see what happens and may the light shine down apon me.

map

Reaction score
These trail cameras are getting better and better. Great movie. I'm here to test a text file attachment. Loading a BLM Boundary into a Garmin GPS is snap. This is the Sweetwater/Laguna BLM Boundary as a Waypoint+ Text file:

Click Here:

[attachment=52138:Approxim...ooundary.txt]

Oops, forgot the private 80 acre plat in the center of it:

[attachment=52139:80_Acre_Plat.txt]

Richard

Attachments

Latest Posts

Top Bottom