• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Texas exotics

KTKT70

My cousin got a good one this year. His land is inside the old famous YO ranch. No guides in there, but i will ask if my family knows anything about guided hunts.

Ps... We still need to get a group together for a tx hog trip some day.

ltdann

My cousin got a good one this year. His land is inside the old famous YO ranch. No guides in there, but i will ask if my family knows anything about guided hunts.

Ps... We still need to get a group together for a tx hog trip some day.
Jho used to do an exotic hunt every other year in Texas. It kind of died away. It's tough to find a No-Frills exotic hunt when you live in California and don't know the area or the people.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ltdann

A "No-Frills" Exotic Hunt in Texas? Might as well go to the Big Texan and order a salad........
You know what I mean....I don't need a five star chef and a lodge for two days. I'm looking for a rancher that wants to put some extra cash in his pocket and has Axis on his property. Those guys are out there, they just don't advertise.

Top Bottom