Thank God!! for the Homebrew

flarcher00

Reaction score
Jessie and Others,
I know you guys get alot of praise from other hunters for putting your info on the web for free. Well here is another! I have had my camera out and working for a year now and let me tell you it is the best Hunting tool in the world.
I just got back another roll yesterday and found out that I have 6 differnet bucks working the same little food plot and using the same trail! This is on my lease in Georgia and it is only 138 ac.! What gets me is that I have never seen any of these bucks and the ones I have seen in that area were not in the pictures. I am leaving tommorow to go back again to hunt and I can not wait! Thanks again guys!
Glenn

Possum

Reaction score
Do you think the camera attracted the bucks?:smile-yellow:

Sounds great to have that many bucks using the same area.  

flarcher00

Reaction score
Yeah! My father and I could not belive it either. We knew there were a couple using the area but we would have never guess to see that many. The only thing we can think of is the property next to ours has a 1 year old clear cut of about 20 ac. And I guess the bucks are living it up out there. We have hunted the edge of our property and the cut and have never seen any does out there just bucks including a huge buck that my dad saw last weekend.
Hell maybe they are fags? :) Glenn

jayber

Reaction score
Be thankful you're seeing a lot of bucks....who knows, you might get to watch them fight too!  Good luck bagging a good one!!

Top Bottom