Thank you Jesse

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
I would just like to say thank you to Jesse, and a few of the guys I emailed about the camera (Matt, Richard). Jesse's web site is awesome, I built my first cam, owl PF,RS-49-425, Pelican 1120, I placed it out at my hunting spot last Wednesday, and so far I have 12 out of 24 pictures, I move it every few days, to different trails, I don't want it to grow legs and walk away (it's public private land) I ask permission every year to hunt, everyone else takes advantage of this poor old guy and "assume" they can hunt there because the posted signs are to old to read. I will try to post my pictures if I have anything worth showing. Thanks again Jesse.:)

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I missed your post the first time h2obobh2o. Glad we could help you out and good luck with your new camera.

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
I got my first roll of film back, out of 24 exposures,three were test photo's of my son, and the other 21 all had doe, doe/fawn, and the best two pics were of two different buck, and 8pt. and a 7 pt.,and I couldn't have asked for better pictures. Sorry for saying it again, but this web site is awesome, and I can't thank you enough!!!!! My wife is even excited when I showed her the pictures!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
That's great Bob. I know wives and girlfriends usually don't get as excited about hunting as us but when you show them the pics they start rasslin you to see them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom