Thanks for all the help

weaver

Reaction score
Hey guys, im a newbie to the forums. Ive been trying to build myself a camera for about a year, but had no idea where to start. Then I found this website and ive got it half made already. Hope to get the sensor in tommorrow, and give her a test run.
Thanks again for all the help!

vman

Reaction score
Welcome,
What part of Minnesota ya from?

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Weaver >> Sorry it took so long for you to find this forum.

These guys are the best. Good luck with your cam and I look forward to seeing some cool pics.

woodsman

Reaction score
Welcome to the site weaver , congrats onthe new cam

chili

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, Weaver !
      This is a great site if you haven't already found that out.  All the info you would ever need can be found here. JHP has the nicest and smartest fellers you would ever want to meet.

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hope you have sucess with the sensor also. We are all anxious to see the pics. This I'm sure will only be your first of several cams. MC.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum weaver. Just remember that we LIKE seeing pics....hint, hint, hint! :smile-wink:

weaver

Reaction score
Well the sensor is in and it seems to work. MCinIL is right when he says this wont be my only cam. Already have all the parts for #2, just trying to find a camera. Hope to get into the woods this weekend and capture some of those corn fed southern Minnesota bucks! If all goes well I'll get some pics on here.

vman

Reaction score
Nice to have another Minnesotan, I am originally from the Marshall Area.  Good luck.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom