Thanks Guys

Skyhawk

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that offered advice when I had a question.  My second camera is complete with JoeD's original timer chip.  Everything worked perfect first try.  I even had time to go back and rework my first camera to overcome the singing relay and get a little bit of timing flexibility.  With the cameras back in the woods, I have already gotten some good pictures of trespassers on 4wheelers that I have just turned over to the Sheriff.  Maybe I can concentrate on deer now.  This is a great forum with even greater people.  Thanks!

thehairlessone

Reaction score
This has got to be the best site i have ever been on. Great people who will bend over backwards to help you. You learn how to do something that is very valuable for free AND  you get to see some of the neatest wildlife pics around! Cant beat it. Plus i dont think i have ever seen any namecalling or nasty comments like you do on alot of the other sites.

rick

JESSES ROCKS!

bigbucks

Reaction score
  Ditto! Where else can you go where people are so eager to help, and ask for nothing in return? I don't know any of you personally, but I know it's a wonderful group of fellas. I am very happy to have come across this forum. I don't know what Jesse or anyone else is getting out of it, but I know there are many like myself who appreciate it greatly. Also, everyone who is selling something over this forum seems to keep the prices more than reasonable. ******, Brian, JoeD, Hamiltoe, and the others are most likely not getting rich off this. It's just a bunch of guys(gals?) who share a common interest and are nice enough to help anyone who needs it. THANKS TO ALL!!!!!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom