Thanks to all..........

markr

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that my camera is done and a big thank you to everyone. After retracing wires, double and triple checking everything and driving my wife nuts my camera finally works. It turns out that my problem was the lousy, worthless, stereo jacks. Can you believe that!!!!!! After e-mail help from THE GREAT GIZZ, i wired it direct and am now in business. I just got my test roll back with some good pics of my labrador which turned out great. Again thanks to all especially gizz. I would have probably had to wait for 5 years before i saved up enough to buy a camtracker, but thanks to everyone and this awesome site i have an extra scouting  partner with me. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.    

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi markr,
just curious if those were RS parts (jack / plug) ??

Archilochus

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 I know the RS jack and plug,the female part has 3 tangs on the bottom and i kept wireing to the wrong tang<---simple things makes a world of difference.

gizz

Reaction score
Geeze thanks MarkR....BUT....I'm far from great. Just remember to use the KISS approach (keep it simple stupid) :hittin-stick:

Now just keep those cams out of my neck of the woods and we'll get along just fine. :smile-yellow:
We will all be waiting for your first pics. I remember how hard it was to wait for the first roll of pics to get developed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom