That's when the fight started!!

iforge03

somebody stole my wifes credit card the other day. i havent reported it yet because he spends less than my wife does

P304X4

[FONT=&quot]My wife has these days when she wants "us to talk aboutthings".[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We were discussing aspects of our future so when it was my turnI asked[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]her "What will you do if I die before you do?" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After some thought, she said that she'd probably look for ahouse-sharing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]situation with three other single or widowed women who might bea little[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]younger than herself, since she is so active for her age.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then she asked me, "What will you do if I die first?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I replied, "Probably the same thing."

That's when the fight started.[/FONT]

Common Sense

Last night as we were getting ready to go out for dinner my wife stepped out of the shower. I stood there looking at her and she asked what I was staring at. I told her I thought she should go bra-less to dinner. She asked if I thought they were perky enough to go without a bra? I told her no, but they sure do pull a lot of wrinkles out of your face.

That's when the fight started.

dustin ray

Our dish washer has been broke for some time this morning my wife said im tired of doing dishes im going to get a new one
me- well ok i hope she good looking and can cook

Thats when the fight started

Last edited:

Common Sense

Last night at the dinner table I told Mrs. Sense that dinner was pretty good. She said her mother always told her that her best dish was apple pie or meat loaf. I then asked which was on my plate.

That's when...

P304X4

While having a drink at the bar with friends a rather large lady slapped me on the back and asked if she could have my number. I asked her if she had a pen and she said sure. While she was rummaging through her purse I told her she ought to get back in it before the farmer notices she is missing.........that's when the fight started.

Top Bottom