• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

The antigun whack jobs finally show up at SHOT in Vegas

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Well i went n got in their prayer circle n talk to them a bit. The figured out i was pro gun n their leader walked away from prayer circle when i prayed for more ammo n ARs. Las Vegas undercover PD came over to give me the stink eye n let me know to stop pokin. We ended up having a decent dialogue.

Marty

Is it time to ask the Mayor if he wants the show to be held somewhere else next year ???

Jesse in the prayer circle: "Help us all to fight these evil demons that want to strip our loved ones of their AR-15's and high capacity magazines."
:lol bashing sign:

QuackAssassin

Perhaps those anit gun schmucks should just strip themselves of our 1st amendment too...after all ..wars have been fought over 'simple' words.

Top Bottom