The "Bug"

Constitutionalist

Reaction score
HOOAH!

Deployed my first cam yesterday and bought another PF Date on the way home!! LOL

My wife, the awesome woman she is, was along for the deployment and laughed when I asked if I could pick up ANOTHER camera "on the way home."  Her comment?  "What am I going to do, say "no?"'  :toast-yellow:

(Did I mention I spent the big bucks for her on our anniversary a couple days ago?)  :bounce-aqua:  And women don't think we care!  

Anyway, someone should start a forum, like...well 'GCA: Game Camera Anonymous' or something.  I'll be the moderator for THAT forum!

This is WAAAAY too much fun.

jayber

Reaction score
Congrats!  Did you offer to buy/build her her own personalized camera?  HeHe

My wife's sick of game cameras....and deer.  Oh, well!  I'm not!!!!

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
My wife and kids are sick of hearing about deer, but ask me to cook venison stew, steaks and spegetti at least twice a week. They are putting up with the cameras

MBullism

Reaction score
Wives are always SO understanding when you have game cams in the single digits...  It gets dicey after five cams, and I'm told pretty scary after ten!

(Keep rememberin' those anniversaries)

M

shufigo

Reaction score
You think that's tough?? Try convincing one that she REALLY needs an over/under 20 guage!!  And my wife says I never get her anything!!! Thankless wench!!

MBullism

Reaction score
let me know how you make out, shufigo.  LOL  I've been tryin' to convince mine she needs a 20 ga semi auto...  Truth is, it would be for her, and my two kids in a few short years.

M

Top Bottom