THE CAMMIE GODS HAVE SMILED!! NEW PHOTOS!

quackmaster

Reaction score
:dancinred: I've been trying to get pictures of these Arkansas deer since August! And finally, on new years day when I went to pick up my camera this is what I found.   I've never seen the big buck before, only heard about him.
I cut off the times with the scanner, but every one of them is between 1:00 and 4:00 in the morning.
I've never seen deer visiting a scrape so often this late in the year.  I hope these pictures show up.
:smile-big-blue:

(Edited by quackmaster at 9:49 am on Jan. 2, 2002)

(Edited by quackmaster at 10:43 am on Jan. 2, 2002)

quackmaster

Reaction score
forgot to mention I lost 15 pictures to a pretty sunset. I wasn't thinking when I placed the camera. No doe pictures. Also had a dog and two coons.
I think i'm gonna put the camera back out for one more go.

Fubar

Reaction score
quackmaster  Great pics! They came out really clear. What kind of film did you use?            Fubar

quackmaster

Reaction score
i've been using fuji 400 24 exp.
I wish i'd had 36 exp.
One thing I don't understand is the sun only set the camera off on 2 different days.
I guess maybe it was too clouldy on the other days.

gizz

Reaction score
Nice job quackmaster. That looks to be a good area your in by the variety of bucks you gettin.

bmulley

Reaction score
quackmaster, great pics! it is strange that the buck still appears to be servicing a scrape (pic #3) this time of year.  You're probably right about the days with no false triggers were cloudy.  I had the same problem, but it appears to be a great location.  Is there a way to face it to the north and still cover that area?  If not, It seems to be worth the chance.  thanks for sharing.

Stever

Reaction score
Congrats! May your camera have many cloudy days to save you on them false pics! I think there is nothing worse than 24 false pics!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom