The Camper You Wish You Owned?

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I would DEFINITELY be nomadic. :thumbs up:

hunterdoug

Reaction score
Ha...ha...half...a...million?....I'm not laughing thats a stutter/almost choking, course I'm sure there are some motor homes close to that price these days...but thats almost twice what we payed for our house, and it's a purdy nice house in the mountains.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Bruce if u bought all the cool vehicle's that u have posted here on jho u would have to rent out a blimp hanger at Moffett Field in Mountain View from Goggle C.E O that owns it now......lol
But that is a cool ride!.......tra

P304X4

Reaction score
I was hoping to find something a little larger for me like this one but that one is pretty cool also.

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
That one is nice, but I would prefer to start with a Unimog chassis on the portal axles for better clearance.

quaildeath

Reaction score
Pretty awesome. If I'm going that big and nice and spendy, I want less cab hang over in the rear for better departure angle.
I see that getting hung up often in the rear.

For less money you can get a nice converted Ford sports mobile van with fresh water maker and solar panels.

freezer

Reaction score
I've got a 1981 Toyota Dolphin. I've done a lot of work on it through the years but I get 18 mpg, hunted a lot of great areas and can sit in any refuge comfortalbly for 1/20 th the cost. Enpugh said.

Top Bottom