The coyote cam is up!

songdog

Reaction score
Ok, at long last I dug out a tripod and mounted the video camera on top of it and focused it down on the road below the house.  So the next time a coyote comes trotting down the road I can hit the record button and let you all see me miss on film.  Hopefully I won't miss...

Once I've got one or more on tape, who can I send the tape to in order to get it turned into mpegs or something like that?  I don't have the video stuff in my computer but I'm sure someone here can do it?

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
I sure don't know how to do it but I hope somebody can because that is someting I would love to see.  You should also leave it recording so that we can see you run down there and pick 'em up and give yourself high-fives.  

This sounds like one of the coolest ideas I've never had.

Regards,
Paul

lintongb

Reaction score
Songdog,
I can't help you out with the MPEG stuff but I look forward to seeing the film.  Based on history, it shouldn't be too long before you have something to show!  Maybe we'll have to pitch in and get you a digital camera and you could broadcast it real-time.  It could be the new Songdog: Out the Back Door Channel.

bubba

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
I'll call my satellite provider and request this channel to get the ball rolling

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
YES
The Yote cam channel.
Just don’t forget the firing pin in the rifle.
WBH

Hook

Reaction score
Songdog,
If you need a backup camera man I am close enough, just give me a call.

songdog

Reaction score
Well, the good news is that another coyote died on the road yesterday.  The bad news is that I only have still pics of it.  

It was out of the camera area and I had to stand on top of the window sill in order to get a shot at it.  I should have some stills scanned in pretty soon...

QALHNTR

Reaction score
<font face="Tahoma">Maybe, if you had a circular staircase leading from your office/hunting range to a new hunting platform (3rd story?), you could hook-up a 24 hour coyote cam with unobstructed views.</font>:what-do-u-think:

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
Hook:

According to the jokes I keep seeing from WBH, and probably others, a backup gun might be a better idea..... especially if you always have a firing pin in your gun!!!!

:laffin-yellow::laffin-yellow::laffin-yellow::laffin-yellow::laffin-yellow::laffin-yellow:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom