The Day has arrived

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Well guys I am off to RNJ this weekend. I am taking some of my operations managers for a little hunting retreat. It will be myself and five others. Just a little way to say thank you for everything that they do for me. Been talking to Randy all week and looks like the makings of a weekend slaughter. I guess this will also be the last time I get to hunt with lead. Man I am going to miss paying $15 per box. One thing is for sure, noon will not come fast enough! I will post up the pics and stories that go with them when I get back. Wish us luck!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
wish ya the best of luck my friend, look forward to your wild hog hunting adventure story when you get back! have a great weekend with your crew whacking a monster hogs!........................tra

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck!

Try not to sweat too much and watch out for that moon burn at night.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
It's 9:00am... 3 hours to go. MAN THE CLOCK DOESN'T EVEN SEEM LIKE IT'S MOVING!!!

LKN4HOG

Reaction score
OK, I have been here thinking for a long time now, now i got a headache....what is RNJ?

Help this acronym challenged individual out...

Thanks,
Randy

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
RNJ stands for Randy & Justin.

I will give you guys a quick teaser before my nap. As always a big round of thanks to Randy and Justin, with a special thanks to the special guest guide... the legendary Don Clark! Friday night, two boars down... five hundred pounds in the cold box. Saturday morning, two more boars down... now there is eight hundred pounds in the cold box. Sunday morning two pigs missed. Stay tuned.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Just waking up... where is my camera? The wife unpacked my bags while I was asleep. She is gone, left her cell phone and I have no camera! Why????

rnjwildhoghunts

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cold1nhand @ Jun 22 2008, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just waking up... where is my camera? The wife unpacked my bags while I was asleep. She is gone, left her cell phone and I have no camera! Why????[/b]

Where is your hog????????????

Q2Dude

Reaction score
She took the camera to check for pics of the dancin' girls!! Post em up when ya can!

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Your teaser pictures...

First pig of the trip

Second pig of the trip

rnjwildhoghunts

Reaction score
Posting pics must be like waiting for you to shoot, more likely going to be awhile LOL

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Hey that was a long sneak. You should have had that on video... well all up to the shot. Say all you want about my shooting, I am like a ninja when it comes to sneaking up on hogs!

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
I am puting the pictures into a slide show. But since I know everyone is eager to see one of the monsters in those scale shots... here this should hold ya for a minute!

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Something wrong with the slide show. I hope to have it fixed quick.

daddy63

Reaction score
Thanks for the teaser now how about the other pics and story???

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Here are some pictures for you guys to enjoy. I guess the only bad thing about taking all the pictures is that you're not in any of them. But that's alright it about these guys this weekend. But now that I think about it, if I hadn't missed this morning, I probably would have made it into one or two. But thems the breaks I guess. I just want to thank Randy, Justin and special guest guide Don for taking care of my crew this weekend and making sure that they had a hunting trip that they will never forget. Enjoy the pics guys and gals. And for the record yes it was hotter than hell! And yes the moon was bright enough to give you a tan... but that's how good these guys are. The proof is in the pictures!

Mike's Saturday Super Psycho

I will follow up with the stories.

Top Bottom