The Deed is Done!

English

Reaction score
Well after at least 2 years contemplation I'v been out and had a final look round and ended up with a CZ452 American Hummer.

I've topped it off with a Tasco World Class 6-24 PA scope and a SAK sound moderator.

Gave the barrel a good clean and tried shooting my first group dreadful I though what have I got here? Rounds seemed to be going all over the place (Federal Premium V Shok)

Began to get something that resembled a group after about 20 rounds.

Moved the "group" to zero the rifle and things began to come together. By 40 rounds it was prodcing cloverleafs or just enlarging the existing bullethole as a keyhole if I did my bit

I had started without the moderator and added that, still getting excellent groups but now 3/4 of an inch low from zero. Reset the zero and i know its gonna make me very happy!

Changed to Remington Premier ammo the grouping and point of aim was the same. Removed the moderator and there it was 3/4 in high.

Now all we need is for the harvest to start!

AMMOe

Reaction score
Congrats!
Sounds like a winner. I'm not suprised it took a few rounds to get it's act together. Seventeens usually do.~AMMOe

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
Sounds good man hope to see pics of the new rifle soon with the Moderator on it.
WBH

Top Bottom