The feds better be right..

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Although I heartily disagree with the multitude of cults, when I heard that the Texas authorities raided that compound in
El Dorado, TX, My first thought was "they better be right!".

Shades of the "Branch Davidians".. If you recall, that murderous raid was prompted by a "someone said"..that children
were being abused. This, in spite of the fact that the Texas bureau of child welfare claimed otherwise.

This morning's news..some 33 year old woman in Colorado has been detained, purportedly because she is the one that
called authorities, pretending to be an abused 16 year old female.Thank goodness there were not near a hundred murders
committed at El Dorado, as there were at Waco..

I am waiting to hear how the networks play it. If they do play it as a big screwup, perhaps this would be a good time
to ask them how they "dropped the ball" at Waco. If you recall, they were most compliant when the Clinton admin
asked them to stay a mile away from the firey attack..

Then of course, the whole scene was bulldozed BEFORE any reporters or independant investigators were allowed on site.

D3Lifer

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Apr 18 2008, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Although I heartily disagree with the multitude of cults, when I heard that the Texas authorities raided that compound in
El Dorado, TX, My first thought was "they better be right!".

Shades of the "Branch Davidians".. If you recall, that murderous raid was prompted by a "someone said"..that children
were being abused. This, in spite of the fact that the Texas bureau of child welfare claimed otherwise.

This morning's news..some 33 year old woman in Colorado has been detained, purportedly because she is the one that
called authorities, pretending to be an abused 16 year old female.Thank goodness there were not near a hundred murders
committed at El Dorado, as there were at Waco..

I am waiting to hear how the networks play it. If they do play it as a big screwup, perhaps this would be a good time
to ask them how they "dropped the ball" at Waco. If you recall, they were most compliant when the Clinton admin
asked them to stay a mile away from the firey attack..

Then of course, the whole scene was bulldozed BEFORE any reporters or independant investigators were allowed on site.[/b]
You're not talking about the same media that treated the fraternity style hazing at abu gharib like the holocaust, are you???

rcrosby

Reaction score
I am suprised there was even a 30 year women who called. I thought it was going to come down that the "caller" was all made up just to go in.

Top Bottom