The good things in life.

d trees

Reaction score
Hey kid nice to see the youngster out and that lippy looks like its in full color. d

Triggerfinger

Reaction score
Marsh Brother:

I see that our newest hunting buddy (KID CREOLE JR.) has taken to the sport like his daddy!  I'm sure glad he takes after the little momma in the looks department!

Think res cards.....

D Sea

Reaction score
Very nice.  I remember being about that old when my dad first took me hunting.  I've got a 2 year old at home and can hardly wait till he's ready.

WingSetter

Reaction score
OH YA,

Nice shot on that big lipper, I felt the wind from his beak on the way down from the sky.  You by far are the best Sponnie Shooter I have ever seen.  On a side note little KID CREOLE JR is already learning how to blow a duck call.  LOOK OUT!!!!!

mossback

Reaction score
Kid Creole,

Good loking boy and he looks real happy to be hunting with his dad.  I started fishing mostly with my son about 4 or 5 and we have had some great trips over the last few years.  He is 11 now and we went to Alaska this summer where he caught a 150 lb halibut.  I truly believe I have a hunting and fishing partener for life and I am sure you will too.

Baldplate

Reaction score
Great pictures and a nice looking young man, you are indeed a lucky man and you son is lucky to have a father who is willing to share time. I wish you both many happy years and memories together, they grow so fast.

Top Bottom