the great dog clan

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like them dogs chased something up that tree. An invasion of canines.

flahunter

Reaction score
I have know idea what they were after? They stayed around there for a few more pics after this one. What gets me is the dog in the back watering my pine. I always wondered why a buck has not it the trees around there! now I know

gizz

Reaction score
That's one of the coolest "action" pics I've seen.

woodseye

Reaction score
Can't see any pics. I just can't make webshots pics show.

woodseye

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
I can picture it now, sitting in your treestand on a perfect calm, cool, quite moring..... hearing footsteps approaching from behind..... slowly picking your gun up ever so carefully as to not let them see you.........holding you body still as possible hopeing to not spook the deer approaching..... trying to calm your adreneline pumping lungs as they get closer....closer....closer...    and then DOH!!! you see that huge pack of dogs!!!!

Enough to make a grown man cry!

(Edited by Jaggermax at 11:49 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

Stever

Reaction score
What kind of plant is that dog in the right hand side of the photo smelling? Looks kind of like something he is considering smoking it?LOL

russ

Reaction score
Ok can you all help those of use that are computer illiterate,can't get pics to show.

wfontjr

Reaction score
probably got a squirrel treed, and i believe you are right, he is thinkin bout smokin that bush

bat

Reaction score
See curly I told you if you came along with me I could show you how to make a grown man whimper and cry but if he sticks that metal thing out this way....run like hell!  HEHE!

Top Bottom