"The gun owner next door": NY newspaper faces backlash after publishing map of gun permit-holders addresses

Common Sense

Reaction score
In my neck of the woods folks look down on you if you don't got a gun(or two or three dozen) in your home.

Stonepointer

Reaction score
What about these gun owners rights to be SECURE in properties, papers, and effects?

No doubt some of these people are Law Enforcement Officers, or at least retired LEOs.

Some might be family of LEO.

These LEO people might have put very bad people in prison or jail in the past; they get out and search for revenge?

Now they have just given criminals a list and they could wait until nobody is home and burglarize these gun owners.

Although this seems like irresponsibility, it looks more of an outright attack on law-abiding American citizens to me.

Our courts do similar idiocies by releasing violent criminals too soon or without proper punishments at all.

Stevehazard

Reaction score
This was not a responsible or ethical thing to do at the very least and could very well be argued that it put public safety at risk. It's just an intel report for crimes.

Mr. Luckypants

Reaction score
I found this online:

"So here are the addresses and phone number of NY Journal "calumnist" (one who propagates journalistic abuse) Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY as well as the rest of the marxist swine at The Journal:

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you’ll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
The Journal:

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:
--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832 "

KTKT70

Reaction score
i wish there was sumthing fun we could do with there info. Not brake the law. but sumhow teach these punks that what thay did was not ok.

It would b cool to get them on every junk mail list. Have them get crap mail everyday for yeras to come and lots of it. lol

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
i wish there was sumthing fun we could do with there info. Not brake the law. but sumhow teach these punks that what thay did was not ok.

It would b cool to get them on every junk mail list. Have them get crap mail everyday for yeras to come and lots of it. lol
Subscriptions to all gun publications and maybe a penthouse or hustler subscription might be a nice gift for them. (On second thought they'd probably like the penthouse & hustler)

easymoney

Reaction score
This is exactly what will happen if feinsteins bill passes, everyone who owns grandfathered and new weapons will be a public data base which can be used in this or a worse manner. These people have acted unethically and much like the wikileaks moron will pay the price down the road.

KTKT70

Reaction score
???? do you guys all have your guns regestered. I know if u get new stuff you have to. But what about old hunting guns from my dad or grandfather??? i have never really felt itsany ones biz whats in my house. Its my right to have guns and all the guns we have are for hunting. we have not AR style guns or anything that could b said to b made for other use but hunting.

easymoney

Reaction score
Most of us lawabiders have the required handguns already registered, but long rifles, shotguns and legal semi autos like my AR 15 do not/did not require registration. There are many weapons that will be mandatory registration if feinsteins bill passes. Many old guns passed down to me, although out dated and not used but very collectible will also need to be registered.
Check out the video jesse posted which explains how this will all play out, the list of 120 guns is not public yet but I suspect many that most of us already own will be on that list. There are not many military weapons and no automatic weapons allowed by law and a lengthy process is needed to own them. Full auto along with silencers are already controlled.

jindydiver

Reaction score
Registration is the first step towards confiscation. Once they know you have it they can take it anytime.

dsp

Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt for everyone to call or mail old Dwight and ask him how it feels

KTKT70

Reaction score
Registration is the first step towards confiscation. Once they know you have it they can take it anytime.
i was not sure how u guys feel. i didnt want to get black balled for my thoughts. i was always rased to do the right thing. All the guns we have were befor any gun laws. when they started to ask or make pl regester guns. Sum one close to me (mayb the Lt.Col) would always say. "If they want to know what i have in my house.... they can come in and find out"

i have my hand gun regestered but not any of our long rifles or shot gun. oh dang come to think of it. we may even have a old cowboy hand gun with wood handle.

ManCalledHorse

Reaction score
This has gone too far. People are going to get hurt. This is wrong, wrong, wrong!

Top Bottom