The Hardest Day Of My Life

farhod

Reaction score
At 11:18 this morning i lost my hunting partner...my dad.he battled pancreatitis for the last 3 weeks and couldnt hold on..since i was 5 my dad has been taking me out to wister and now im 17 and he has left me all alone...it will never be the same without him. Hunting was the one passion that ive always had but now i cant even think about stepping near wister without him. He left me to take care of my mom and 13 year old sister but there is only so much i can do.

Rudso

Reaction score
Wow... I'm so sorry David, I don't know what to say. My prayers are out to you and your family. Stay strong.

RickQU/DU

Reaction score
My sincere condolences to you and your family, I know how you feel it is a empty loss that will fill in time I lost my father when he was 46 we were hunters to the extreme and time was a passion for us to spend together, It hurts like hell now but I allways think of the time we spent in the field and all he taught me and I know that they look down from above cheering us on in whatever we do. I now pass this on to my son Brandon and set the example my father taught me. I know in time that it gets better and time it will take, But just remember when your ready you will be back out loving what you do and taking your father with you.

Rick

fhtfyr

Reaction score
I wish I had some great words to say. I'm sorry

Remember to pass on everything he taught you, It's him teaching through you!!

One Track

Reaction score
Farhod:

Wow. I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even begin understand how that must feel.

When somebody is lucky enough to spend a lot of time with their dad, they are getting private lessons in being man. You are now that man your dad taught you to be. That doesn't mean that you have to make any changes. It will come naturally. I bet by the time October rolls around, you will find that an invisible magnet will be pulling you towards Wister. It will feel good to be there.

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. That's a tough one!

I'm sure your Father would want you to get out to wister and hit it hard.
Just give it some time.

Good luck!

ducslayer

Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss,I have prayed for you & your family.

rtin

Reaction score
My prayer's go out to you and your Family with the reading of this sad news. BE STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNTSDUCKS75

Reaction score
A bro, Very sorry about your loss you have to stay strong for your mom and sister. Prayers will be sent.

If you want post up your address or e-mail me Ill send you a donation, Im sure other members will also help.

farhod

Reaction score
here is my email farhod834@yahoo.com i could use the support from you elders who have went through things like this...im dying...also i have another problem, i do not have the combination to our gun safe and it is locked with about 20 guns in it. how can i open this.

here are some pictures of our last hunts together

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Great pictures of your dad.
About the safe call the manufacture they may be able to help.

Shane

Reaction score
Farhod, I'm really sorry, buddy. You and your dad have had a bond and a relationship that is increasingly rare this day and age. You are both very lucky to have been in one another's lives.

You're dad was no doubt a big part in you becoming the responsible young man you are today. You continue making him proud of you and be strong for your mom and little sister, Amigo. They need you.

You may take some time off from Wister. But don't wait to long, and when you do get back in the saddle, you make sure you take your dad with you in your heart every time. He misses it too.

BDB

Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. About all I can say is hang in there, it does get better. I lost my father about 4 years ago. he taught me to hunt and fish and my love of the outdoors. It is hard but it does get better. Now when on hunts I have only happy memories of dad and not sad feelings of loss. It sure sounds like you two had a wonderful bond and he raised you right. Be strong and be there for your family, things have a way of working out. Best of luck and my condolences on your loss.

DanD

Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family.

d trees

Reaction score
Farhod we are trully sorry for the loss of your father, I'm sure none of us have to tell you how lucky you are to of hunted so much with him, he must of loved you guys allot its awesome thanks for sharing the pictures of happier times. Hang in there ,d

PS time heals all wounds keep your head up and remember what he has taught you be strong.

foulshot

Reaction score
Farhod, man I'm at loss for words for you and your family. I can only pray that God give you peace and comfort at this great time of sorrow.

I'm not there in SoCal anymore, but if I can help in even the smallest way please post up. I'd do what I can to help with anything.

Lots of prayers for you brother!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your dad farhod. My dad is almost 80 and I know some day I will face the same emptiness. Honor you dad by passing on what he taught you. He'll be at Wister looking over your shoulder.

If there's anything we can do here for you or your family please let me know.

Derek S

Reaction score
David, I'm very sorry for your loss, my prayers go out to you and your family.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom