The headache is over!

flarcher00

Reaction score
I have my first camera completed . After trying to use the ms-20 sensor I went to radio shack and got the alarm and it works great! There was a little more soldering but other than that it took me about 20 minutes to do it. Thanks for everyones help

Richard Webb

Reaction score
flarcher00-

Congratulations...I'm in the process of building 3 cams with the 49-425.  What type of enclosure are you using?

flarcher00

Reaction score
I used a junction box from lowes. Not sure what the part number is but it is a heavy duty gray box with a weather proof lid. Every thing fits inside very nice. I will post a pic of it soon. I am going to try it out tonight in my back yard to see what comes around. Thanks to everyone. If it works I will be building another one this week. My friends want me to build one too for them. Does a 150.00 sound like to much?

NC Bowhunter

Reaction score
Great job, flarcher.  We look forward to seeing some pictures.

I am working on my second camera, and am trying out Tinhorn's 2 stage timer.  Hopefully, I get that worked out in a couple of days.

BTW, $150 seems resonable enough to me.  Just remind your friends how much a Camtrakker costs (~$450).

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom