The Homebrew is out

dalliwacker

Reaction score
Went out and set up my bear stand over the weekend.  I have to register the stand with Fish & Game tomorrow before I can legally bait it, so for now the cam is off, but it sure does look purty chained up to the tree.  I am making what I like to call a "suicide run" to the bait stand tomorrow after work.  It is a three hour drive one way and it will take me about an hour to ride in off the main road to the stand itself to bait it, and then back home three hours and back to work "early, early" the next morning.  Hopefully I should have some pics ready before next weekend is over, and maybe "who knows" a nice blackie to go with em.  Funny thing is, after all the work getting the camera to work properly, I almost want to leave it out as long as I can, hahaha.

Happy Memorial Day, and many thanks and prayers to those that served and serve this wonderful country...Jim

Welby

Reaction score
Dalliwhacker,

The only thing harder than building one of these cameras is leaving it alone after you set it out.  And not getting your own self on the roll film.  Good luck!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Good luck with you're new camera dalliwacker. I'm still trying to get some local bears to pose for mine. If you have any notes from your timer you want me to post on teh webpage let me know, I remember your post about it and forgot to ask you then.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom