The Letter

D3Lifer

Reaction score
She has it pegged. The problem is that we are not being represented by ANY of the members of Congress. Both parties are robbing us, and our progeny, blind. If you think for a minute that the Republican represent and legislate to American values, then you are mistaken. Look at the way Bush and the Rinos dictated policy between 2001-2006. Ever increasing deficits year after year. I bet if you examine where the money has gone, a vast majority ended up in the hands of a small group of people that are friends of/contributors to politicians. Voting means nothing when neither side is looking out for you. :mad-fumin-red:

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Voting means nothing when neither side is looking out for you. :mad-fumin-red:

I agree about both sides being bad, and Bush spending too much. I disagree that voting means nothing. When Bush was President we got attacked when our economy was looking shaky and it looked shakier right after. He spent a lot on the war and let a lot of bills slide with pork so he could keep funding the war. He missed a lot of opportunity to do great things with a Republican majority. Actually the Republican majority dropped the ball. But look at Obama. He and the Dems are going to spend us into oblivion and start so many new programs and squash so many freedoms before we even have a chance to vote in a year and a half. If the people do not start screaming their opposition we and our children will be burdened beyond comprehension with their programs to insure Democrat liberal country. Lesser of two evils is an understatement in this case. Voting means less when libs control the media and people are stupid, but it is all we got to save ourselves from power hungry liberal liars like the ones in control right now. We better start voicing to them how we are going to vote TODAY! They all promise to give us what we want, but the media and the unions tell us what we want and too many sheeple jump on the their wagon. The vote is ALL important and if we do not let the jackasses know that we would rather have the country that has been so good for so many than to have "change", we may change this great country forever. A tragedy is in the making. All you Obama supporters, thanks for screwing up America.

BFR

Reaction score
WOW...all I can add is ME TOO!

1LJ

Reaction score
The lady who wrote the letter sumed up what I have been feeling for a couple of years now. Some of the problem is that our government is refered to as a democracy, it's not, it's a republic! As such the power rests with the people of the United States, not the politicians! We elect people to office to do our bidding because it would be impractical for every citizen to be present at each session of the legislature. This means the politicians from the President on down to your city council person works for and answers to US!!! When they forget this we as citizens have the right and duty to recall them, impeach them and get them out of office by any legal means necessary. Thats why we have the constitution and the bill of rights, to deal with exactly the kind of government we are being forced to accept. When I hear a President say I want this or that to happen and I want it now, it should be a wake-up call to every citizen that government is out of control and we all beter wake-up! To take a line from Jerry, "The Radio Detective", which he used in an article in the CRPA monthly paper, BROKEN ARROW!!! (If you have never heard this ask a Veteran). :mad-fumin-red::mad-fumin-red::mad-fumin-red:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom