The Masked Bandit strikes again...

max

Reaction score
Well I set a Camera out about two weeks ago in the back 40.Set it just low enough to get some good Turkey shots or better yet a few Fawn Pic's..I pulled this camera out of the woods yesterday,it was moved around by something and was left pointing to the ground(24 shots taken).Well i developed the film today to find the first Picture of the roll a Masked Bandit(Coon) caught in the "headlights":shocked-big-eyes:.He must have decided to investigate the bush that Flashed him and moved my camera down facing the ground (Just my luck; this happened to the 2nd shot of a new roll of 24...:grr-sign:!!!!)
Well after about 4 shots facing the ground of field Mice and Chipmonks I got a shot of the legs of a Fawn!!! I could tell it was a Fawn by the size comparison of a sapling on the ground in the picture.Small Legs let me tell Ya!!
I am going to reset the camera back to the same spot tommorrow and try to get some shots of this Fawn. I'll probably have to duck tape the camera to the bush to keep that pesky Coon from moving it again...Wish me Luck!!!
                                                  MAX

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Max,

I hope your coon's cousins don't mess with my cam that I set out only 1' off the ground, hoping for the same thing you are and maybe a turkey to boot.....

ha ha

Tinhorn

whitetailfan

Reaction score
I was having trouble with coons using up an entire roll of film in ONE night and finally, one had apparently decided to investigate, as did yours, but the roll was used up by then and all the evidence I had was muddy coon prints ALL over my cam.

BuckSnort

Reaction score
It sounds like you need to set up a trap at the base of the tree,then maybe you could get the last laugh.hehe

Top Bottom