The Three Last Pics I Got

T

the hairless one

Here are a couple neat deer pics from my deer cam right before it got stolen. Wish there could have been more.

(Edited by the hairless one at 8:44 am on Jan. 31, 2002)

(Edited by the hairless one at 8:45 am on Jan. 31, 2002)

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Man, you're cam didn't last long did it, it's terrible the way it is now-a-days.

I guess when someone sees a cam like that, they think it's the same as a hundred dollar bill laying there on the ground and they "FOUND" it when they tell their friends instead of saying they "STOLE" it........

Tinhorn

jayber

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you had one stolen Hairless One!  Was it on private property?  Secured to the tree?  I've got one out now (on private property) unsecured, but when I check it this weekend it's gonna have a cable put on it.  I'm just waiting for the day.....

T

the hairless one

It was on private property and locked with a cable and padlock and was there for a whole six days! I didnt think I had to worry about it out there but I guess I was wrong.

It was a $250 deer cam. Makes me so mad. It was sweet! I loved the way it worked. Now I am going to try to make one so at least i dont lose that much money and be more careful where I put it.

rick

jayber

Reaction score
I'll second the notion that at least it wasn't one of those real expensive models!  Still hard to swallow no matter what the price I'm sure.  Now you can make it as strong as you like, still for less cost.

Stever

Reaction score
I am making a little note to go into my cam box and I need help with the wording. Something like...
****OK as you may or may not no this camera was owned by ........................****
I built this camera myself and if you want I can help you make one however this camera is mine, it is my real pride and joy and I would love to get it back. I know that you did not know how much this hurt me and because of that I will forgive you after you return it to ................
Thanks for your understanding. www.jesseshuntingpage.com

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Stevor,

Your note may be better than what I'm using.  Do Thieves have a heart or not, is the question I guess

Attention:

If you stole this Camera then you better put it back!  

Other cameras in the area probably took your picture.  
The value of this unit will exceed the
"Stealing Over $150.00" classification and the
Penalty established by Law will be a
FELONY CONVICTION.......

Attention:

T

the hairless one

i was thinking about putting a fake out with a note inside saying something like smile your on candid camera! You better put this this back because my other cameras already took your picture.

rick

gizz

Reaction score
Really is too bad that a person can't have anything nice these days. How can someone sleep knowing they just STOLE someone else's property. Really wish someone would steal one of mine cause I'd put out more of them with one taking the pic of another, etc. They wouldn't get them all and I'd then nail em hard. Wonder what a court of law would say....
I like the idea someone had a ways back with the first picture being of me holding up a sign that says
"The camera that took these pictures belongs to .......... Please ask for ID and if it isn't me then please call xxx-xxx-xxxx. There's $300 in it for you. Thanks!"

This would serve 2 purposes. You'd get to check your setup before leaving AND you might get your stolen camera back.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Gizz, I asked 2 different lady's at the 1 hr photo section in W-M if they'd notice a pix like that and both said they thought so.......

One said somebody was in that morning who had his cam stolen and wanted her to watch for his mug on any "Test" pix's and call him (he left a photo of himself she said)  

I was surprised that somebody in the area had a movement cam and asked her how many guys brought in film from them.  She said a lot!

Maybe it's PassThru tho, since we frequent the same area, ha ha

Tinhorn

Possum

Reaction score
Yeah, my Walmart lady said the same thing.  She said she sees a lot of game pics in the course of a day.  I was kind of suprised.

T

the hairless one

The bad thing is I called the cops and told them the names of the people that we are positive took it and he went home and called them and asked them if they took it.

How's that for good investigative police work?

rick

Latest Posts

Top Bottom