spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
This boy is flat crazy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
"Gotta find his head with my foot. That's the hard part."[/b]
I bet he's missing a few toes

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gn8EQ0azXpQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gn8EQ0azXpQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Rodney Hood

Reaction score
"I got my fron teeth knocked out by a chain saw" shocking!!!

That dude is nuts.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I'm thinking that chainsaw musta knocked out more than his front teeth. That knocker's wack!

Kentuck

Reaction score
This was on the outdoor show that KY DFG puts on weekly. I was sent a copy of that show and that is crazy. I know some of those ponds obviously don't hold much fish anymore but most farmers I knew hated it when snappers would move into their ponds. Good eating though!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Them duck weed moss filled ponds are a great way to meat Mr. Cottonmouth too.

Kentuck

Reaction score
Cottonmouths are only in extreme western KY. Enough other water snakes to keep me on my toes though! Especially while frog giggin'. I've also seen my share of copperheads in the water on some ponds and lakes.

DanV

Reaction score
Yup , he's more than a few cards short of a full deck , wonder if he's related to me or anyone else on this forum , Rancho Loco ?

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I got a cousin from South Carolina that could be his brother seperated at birth. Same rebel yell and attitude......

Rodney Hood

Reaction score

Weee Dogieee. We never had any critters like that in our cement pond.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
My 6 year old watched it last night and said "I can't get enough of this, I want to watch it again." I fell out laughing.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Man I LOVE snapping turtle but I would have to be pretty hungry and hard up to wade through that green lagoon on hands and knees in a pond full of snappers and snakes. Ever see what a big snapper does to a catfish on a stringer? 20lb snapper will remove a finger. What the heck, he has nine other ones I suppose. Fingers are like teeth, more than seven is a luxury.

oops!

D3Lifer

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sodhunter @ Apr 11 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Man I LOVE snapping turtle but I would have to be pretty hungry and hard up to wade through that green lagoon on hands and knees in a pond full of snappers and snakes. Ever see what a big snapper does to a catfish on a stringer? 20lb snapper will remove a finger. What the heck, he has nine other ones I suppose. Fingers are like teeth, more than seven is a luxury.

oops![/b]
I've seen what a snapper will do to a WHOLE stringer of catfish. The very sight of one would discourage me from swimming in a muddy pond.
This guy would make a great poster child for "Deliverance II"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
THE ROMAN ARCHER Campfire 12

Top Bottom