the worst happened

farmdude

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Went to turkey hunt this am..got to blind was setting out decoy and wheelchair didn't work OMG!!!
Called Gail (wife) (luckily switched to Verison and had signal...(exactly why I didn't want that at&t %^0* when altell went to at&t....%^0* coverage here.....why I switched)

Long story short...got wheelchair to wheelchair fixer place...he said probably wire connections
(guess invacare has problems with connections of motors to main harness)

Anyways I left a right and left motor in case one is bad (bought spares on ebay as they are kinda hard to find and new ones are big bucks...like $800 and then wait a long time)

Told him to check batteries as they are 3 yrs old...he will put in new ( he siad like $225 each x 2 :eek:) if they aren't up to snuff!

Anyways it sucks when the most important thing in my life quits...but it's to be fixed maybe by this afternoon....hope so I got hunting to do!!!!!!!

slanttop357

Reaction score
Dam Farmdude thats as much as as i paid when my ac in my sons car took a dump, that seems like high way robbery Dam wheelchair fixer, what comes around goes around.

farmdude

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Dam Farmdude thats as much as as i paid when my ac in my sons car took a dump, that seems like high way robbery Dam wheelchair fixer, what comes around goes around.
I have checked and the wheelchair batteries all are high priced and if ya buy cheaper chit ya get cheap chit...the batts in my house chair (cheap chit) only lasted a year...these in ATW are 3 yrs old so maybe it's time??
the wheelchair batts are gel filled also.(so as not to spill/corode)...and kinda deep cycle as well...another reason they are higher..being in a wheelchair is definately not cheap!!..100% of what's needed is high priced!!!..but hey gotta keep hunting

fossilman

Reaction score
Damn FD,sound like you got it under control now,thats good...............Keep huntin'.......

Top Bottom