There' Back! Mainstays WM-2

1steveo

Reaction score
I stop in at a Walmart in Normal IL they had a shelf full of the good old MAINSTAYS WM-2's with a sign saying "NEW ITEM" (Go figure) I asked the clerk he said they just started carring them.

basinboy

Reaction score
Buy a truck load Steveo, We might need them! LOL! They are getting hard to find around here.

chase

Reaction score
that would be nice, the last time i called cooper lighting they said that they wre discontinuing them

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I hope they are back, my favorite PIR!

but I think (worry) WM gathered them all up and ship them from store to store, to get rid of their inventory. A New Item catches the public's attention and they can sell a little more that way, when the sales drop off, they get shipped to the next store down the road. Several months ago I noticed they appeared/disappeared in various WM's around here but are now gone from them all.....

Tinhorn

chase

Reaction score
they have disappeared from around me as well

1steveo

Reaction score
Just some info.
I Made a delivery to the Walmart distubution last summer. I notice that they were sending back a lot of items to the manufactor. He told me that Walmart returns the items that they discontue are is out of seasion. ( If they dont sell it they send it back) .
I guess they want the "Manufactor" to store the items and not them!

Looking at the box It says "Marketed by Wal-mart Stores Inc". So I'm thinking that wallmart might of pulled them untill spring.

Steveo

chase

Reaction score
keep us posted if you find out anymore..also how many did your store have on the shelf?

1steveo

Reaction score
Chase;
They had about 20 are so on the self. The store's phone number is (309) 451-1100

I tried calling my local Walmart They cany find it in there inventory system.
So it looks like somebody needs one they might have to take a trip to Normal, IL

Steveo

thehunter

Reaction score
They are hard to find in New Orleans and surrounding areas. The Mainstay went to Regent and then they both went the way of the dinasaur

Top Bottom