There's a lot to be Said about Planning Ahead!

BackCountryHNTR

Reaction score
What??!! No seat covers either? = DOOM! LOL

I've heard that you can cut your socks and put them to good use in case of emergencies like this...

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
That necktie wouldn't stand a chance.

barel74

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BackCountryHNTR @ Apr 18 2008, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've heard that you can cut your socks and put them to good use in case of emergencies like this...
[/b]

Common Sense

Reaction score
40 or 50 years ago there was a really dumb TV show with Chuck Connors called "Branded". He was the sole survivor of some battle and the army kicked him out for being a coward(of course he really wasn't).

I can't remember the words to the theme song of that show, but I can remember the tune and the words all the little boys sang:

"Stranded, standed on the toilet bowl,
what do you do when your stranded without a roll.

To prove you're a man you must
wipe it with your hand.

Standed, stranded on a toilet bowl...:

RVRKNG

Reaction score
I was working at a job site about 10 years ago & nature called so I went in the outhouse, did my duty, then noticed no paper....s___! Again! Well, lucky for me I had on a long sleeve & a short sleeve shirt. Well to say the least I went home with only one shirt that day!

Big_C

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Common Sense @ Apr 18 2008, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
40 or 50 years ago there was a really dumb TV show with Chuck Connors called "Branded". He was the sole survivor of some battle and the army kicked him out for being a coward(of course he really wasn't).

I can't remember the words to the theme song of that show, but I can remember the tune and the words all the little boys sang:

wipe it with your hand.

Standed, stranded on a toilet bowl...:[/b]
Was that the show that began with him being stripped of his insignia, his sword being broken, etc, etc? I've been trying to remember the name of that one for a long time!

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Common Sense @ Apr 18 2008, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

wipe it with your hand.

Standed, stranded on a toilet bowl...:[/b]

I've been singing that all my life, and never knew it came from that show. That's too funny!

Top Bottom